New

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New

Post by Pie123 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:47 pm

R3sidentXPie-changing name soon
Level-39
Eastern Time Zone
any day i have to time play

Pie123

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Vocal on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:59 pm

your nickname is americanpie. GL.

_________________

Bruno: "She's stupid it's like talking to a wall. I don't talk to walls I 45 them."
avatar
Vocal
I love Bleach & Naruto

Number of posts : 1298
Age : 26
Location : United States - New York
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by ▀runo on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:26 pm

the fatty is in and changed his name to AmericanxPie o<O

_________________
avatar
▀runo
Resident Chunky butt
Resident Chunky butt

Number of posts : 1770
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by InsanityxD on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:16 am

Lmfao...Cookies Ftw ;]...I Hate Pie XD
avatar
InsanityxD

Number of posts : 767
Age : 24
Location : The World Of Insanity ._.
Registration date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Vocal on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:00 pm

AMERICANXPIE > ALL

_________________

Bruno: "She's stupid it's like talking to a wall. I don't talk to walls I 45 them."
avatar
Vocal
I love Bleach & Naruto

Number of posts : 1298
Age : 26
Location : United States - New York
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by SAibo on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:53 pm

yo pie, get me a name changer!
avatar
SAibo
PostWhore
PostWhore

Number of posts : 1566
Age : 20
Location : Under your blankets =D
Registration date : 2007-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Mawcykins on Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:45 pm

pumpkin pie
avatar
Mawcykins
PostWhore
PostWhore

Number of posts : 1037
Age : 22
Location : glacier cove
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/marcymarshall

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by ▀runo on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:15 pm

pie quit the guild o,o i told him to post but he couldnt find the pw for his account so im doing it for him.

_________________
avatar
▀runo
Resident Chunky butt
Resident Chunky butt

Number of posts : 1770
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by SAibo on Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:48 pm

i see. never seen him on anyways.
avatar
SAibo
PostWhore
PostWhore

Number of posts : 1566
Age : 20
Location : Under your blankets =D
Registration date : 2007-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by InsanityxD on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:13 am

He pmed me like crazy on the day Marcy dissed him out, the day after....it was silent
avatar
InsanityxD

Number of posts : 767
Age : 24
Location : The World Of Insanity ._.
Registration date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Mawcykins on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:29 pm

pie? idk a pie.
avatar
Mawcykins
PostWhore
PostWhore

Number of posts : 1037
Age : 22
Location : glacier cove
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/marcymarshall

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Vocal on Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:37 pm

alot of people seem to be getting dissed by mawcy nowadays....

_________________

Bruno: "She's stupid it's like talking to a wall. I don't talk to walls I 45 them."
avatar
Vocal
I love Bleach & Naruto

Number of posts : 1298
Age : 26
Location : United States - New York
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by InsanityxD on Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Dats because they call her Mawcy :x
avatar
InsanityxD

Number of posts : 767
Age : 24
Location : The World Of Insanity ._.
Registration date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Vocal on Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:46 pm

mawcy, mawcy, mawcy. can u see where this is going? i do.

_________________

Bruno: "She's stupid it's like talking to a wall. I don't talk to walls I 45 them."
avatar
Vocal
I love Bleach & Naruto

Number of posts : 1298
Age : 26
Location : United States - New York
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by MaidOfSteel on Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:54 pm

wow call the fireman, i smell smoke

_________________
avatar
MaidOfSteel
KOTOKO.
KOTOKO.

Number of posts : 1675
Age : 27
Location : McBucks University
Registration date : 2007-12-23

View user profile http://maidcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by SAibo on Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:54 pm

NekoMaidCafe wrote:wow call the fireman, i smell smoke
Sorry, it was me. 2 dollah chilli from Wendy's FTL..
avatar
SAibo
PostWhore
PostWhore

Number of posts : 1566
Age : 20
Location : Under your blankets =D
Registration date : 2007-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Vocal on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:27 pm

wow.

_________________

Bruno: "She's stupid it's like talking to a wall. I don't talk to walls I 45 them."
avatar
Vocal
I love Bleach & Naruto

Number of posts : 1298
Age : 26
Location : United States - New York
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by SAibo on Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:21 pm

lols no Smh?
avatar
SAibo
PostWhore
PostWhore

Number of posts : 1566
Age : 20
Location : Under your blankets =D
Registration date : 2007-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Vocal on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:16 pm

smh.

_________________

Bruno: "She's stupid it's like talking to a wall. I don't talk to walls I 45 them."
avatar
Vocal
I love Bleach & Naruto

Number of posts : 1298
Age : 26
Location : United States - New York
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by SAibo on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:27 pm

No thanks. i dont wanna suck your head... please vocal.. there are children lurking around the internet... Shakesmyhead.
avatar
SAibo
PostWhore
PostWhore

Number of posts : 1566
Age : 20
Location : Under your blankets =D
Registration date : 2007-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Mawcykins on Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:22 pm

Vocal wrote:alot of people seem to be getting dissed by mawcy nowadays....
Because I don't like a lot of people and I'll say what I want. Just like you say what you want vocal, right?
K, don't be a hypocrite, because frankly you're in no position to talk.

And Jen, your point is unclear to me...Because people call me Mawcy? >_>;
avatar
Mawcykins
PostWhore
PostWhore

Number of posts : 1037
Age : 22
Location : glacier cove
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/marcymarshall

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by InsanityxD on Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:41 pm

They say "Mawcy" u say "Wat?" they say "Mawcy!!" u say "WAT? then they say "MAWCY ANSWER ME" u say "I ANSWERED WAT FAWKING 100 TIMES WTF DO U WANT?" then they say "Maw..." (Marcy just kicked -Insert Name Here-)

and the fact Mawcy isnt ur name :x
avatar
InsanityxD

Number of posts : 767
Age : 24
Location : The World Of Insanity ._.
Registration date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by MaidOfSteel on Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:44 pm

Mawcykins wrote:Because I don't like a lot of people and I'll say what I want.

we noticed.

_________________
avatar
MaidOfSteel
KOTOKO.
KOTOKO.

Number of posts : 1675
Age : 27
Location : McBucks University
Registration date : 2007-12-23

View user profile http://maidcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Mawcykins on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:45 pm

NekoMaidCafe wrote:
Mawcykins wrote:Because I don't like a lot of people and I'll say what I want.

we noticed.
okay? well, obviously neko. at least I'll say how I feel to a person instead of saying it behind their backs. And if you have a problem with that, well there's nothing I can do. I'm certainly not going to change my ways to please someone I don't know/play with/care about. You guys act like you're the only ones who can express your anger, and my way may be more rash, but do you have any idea what I've been through? No, you don't actually, and maybe if you did I'd care what you thought about me. But you're in no position to judge me since you don't know me. And I don't need you guys ganging up on me just because I'm a WHO IS UR DADDY. Honestly, if I can pretend to like you, I'm sure you can do the same for me. I'm in this guild because I play with bruno, ero, shurik, evil, and jen. Which is basically the whole guild.
avatar
Mawcykins
PostWhore
PostWhore

Number of posts : 1037
Age : 22
Location : glacier cove
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/marcymarshall

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by InsanityxD on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:29 pm

Expressing your feelings is the only way to be human. :x

Let Marcy be Marcy :D
Let Sai Be Sai (A Pedo)
Let Bruno Be Bruno (Fat)
Let Shurry Be Shurry (Claw-Mart)
Let Corn Be Corn (Fatter then bruno)
avatar
InsanityxD

Number of posts : 767
Age : 24
Location : The World Of Insanity ._.
Registration date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum