New

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New

Post by MaidOfSteel on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Mawcykins wrote:
NekoMaidCafe wrote:
Mawcykins wrote:Because I don't like a lot of people and I'll say what I want.

we noticed.
okay? well, obviously neko. at least I'll say how I feel to a person instead of saying it behind their backs. And if you have a problem with that, well there's nothing I can do. I'm certainly not going to change my ways to please someone I don't know/play with/care about. You guys act like you're the only ones who can express your anger, and my way may be more rash, but do you have any idea what I've been through? No, you don't actually, and maybe if you did I'd care what you thought about me. But you're in no position to judge me since you don't know me. And I don't need you guys ganging up on me just because I'm a WHO IS UR DADDY. Honestly, if I can pretend to like you, I'm sure you can do the same for me. I'm in this guild because I play with bruno, ero, shurik, evil, and jen. Which is basically the whole guild.

the fk, plug that period, its kinda leaking.
i was fking agreeing with u, nothing wrong with not liking people, i made a hate board for that. i say wat i want all the time, look at these forums.

_________________
avatar
MaidOfSteel
KOTOKO.
KOTOKO.

Number of posts : 1675
Age : 27
Location : McBucks University
Registration date : 2007-12-23

View user profile http://maidcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Vocal on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:39 pm

i really don't give a rats as.s what you've been through. i don't care about someone who's flamed people in the thousands. i constantly got whispers on RF saying "watch out for mawcy, she's on the rag this month." and things of that nature, most likely the people you PMS'd on. you call me an emo and say i'm anti-social. i talk to people in the guild, the people who play the same game as me (DFO), and people who don't turn into the hulk every 5 seconds over the tiniest of things. you talk about how if i don't know what happend in ur life don't judge you? well take your life and deal with it in the outside world. this is a game and a forum, and it obviously seems you're taking your frustrating out on people who rarely do sh.it to you. i don't give a fk, i know tons of other people probably don't give a fu.ck. you need to calm the fk down and sort your sh.it out because all you've been doing is isolating yourself to a select few people and then just flaming the rest over a pixelated game. i'm at the point where i got bigger sh.it to worry about than flaming people over a game, yet i still do it for the lulz (CHINA!). but still, calm the fk down and just do something with yourself instead of turning in lucifer in every post. i'm done here.

_________________

Bruno: "She's stupid it's like talking to a wall. I don't talk to walls I 45 them."
avatar
Vocal
I love Bleach & Naruto

Number of posts : 1298
Age : 26
Location : United States - New York
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Mawcykins on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:44 pm

NekoMaidCafe wrote:
Mawcykins wrote:
NekoMaidCafe wrote:
Mawcykins wrote:Because I don't like a lot of people and I'll say what I want.

we noticed.
okay? well, obviously neko. at least I'll say how I feel to a person instead of saying it behind their backs. And if you have a problem with that, well there's nothing I can do. I'm certainly not going to change my ways to please someone I don't know/play with/care about. You guys act like you're the only ones who can express your anger, and my way may be more rash, but do you have any idea what I've been through? No, you don't actually, and maybe if you did I'd care what you thought about me. But you're in no position to judge me since you don't know me. And I don't need you guys ganging up on me just because I'm a WHO IS UR DADDY. Honestly, if I can pretend to like you, I'm sure you can do the same for me. I'm in this guild because I play with bruno, ero, shurik, evil, and jen. Which is basically the whole guild.

the fk, plug that period, its kinda leaking.
i was fking agreeing with u, nothing wrong with not liking people, i made a hate board for that. i say wat i want all the time, look at these forums.
right agreeing with me, that's exactly what it sounded like neko.
avatar
Mawcykins
PostWhore
PostWhore

Number of posts : 1037
Age : 22
Location : glacier cove
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/marcymarshall

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by MaidOfSteel on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Mawcykins wrote:right agreeing with me, that's exactly what it sounded like neko.

good, ur finally catching on. now i want a written apology for all ur evil deeds

_________________
avatar
MaidOfSteel
KOTOKO.
KOTOKO.

Number of posts : 1675
Age : 27
Location : McBucks University
Registration date : 2007-12-23

View user profile http://maidcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Mawcykins on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Vocal wrote:i really don't give a rats as.s what you've been through. i don't care about someone who's flamed people in the thousands. i constantly got whispers on RF saying "watch out for mawcy, she's on the rag this month." and things of that nature, most likely the people you PMS'd on. you call me an emo and say i'm anti-social. i talk to people in the guild, the people who play the same game as me (DFO), and people who don't turn into the hulk every 5 seconds over the tiniest of things. you talk about how if i don't know what happend in ur life don't judge you? well take your life and deal with it in the outside world. this is a game and a forum, and it obviously seems you're taking your frustrating out on people who rarely do sh.it to you. i don't give a fk, i know tons of other people probably don't give a fu.ck. you need to calm the fk down and sort your sh.it out because all you've been doing is isolating yourself to a select few people and then just flaming the rest over a pixelated game. i'm at the point where i got bigger sh.it to worry about than flaming people over a game, yet i still do it for the lulz (CHINA!). but still, calm the fk down and just do something with yourself instead of turning in lucifer in every post. i'm done here.
Vocal, you are honestly the BIGGEST hypocrite I have ever met. You do the same, except I don't care what people say about me otherwise I would keep my mouth to myself, obviously. Just because I'm annoyed with you doesn't mean I'm on my period. I can joke with people who aren't a huge ass douche because the way you joke around with people you take it too far, and then it isn't funny or some of the things you say are very offense because like you said you don't know me, so how would you know what you said offended me or not if I didn't react the way I did? It may be tiny to you but to me? Not so much. I am calm, to the people I actually like. And I don't have to be friends with everyone that plays the fucking game. In fact, I could care less about you since I don't know you irl. I'm not calm with you because you're a dick to me in general, always have. Way back when it was for your cyber gfs and now you're up my ass 'cause you think you have some right or other. If I can talk to Jen or bruno etc without flipping a kiwi, but when I talk to you I turn into lucifer, then maybe you should take a hint. I don't like you.
avatar
Mawcykins
PostWhore
PostWhore

Number of posts : 1037
Age : 22
Location : glacier cove
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/marcymarshall

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Mawcykins on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:51 pm

NekoMaidCafe wrote:
Mawcykins wrote:right agreeing with me, that's exactly what it sounded like neko.

good, ur finally catching on. now i want a written apology for all ur evil deeds
I'm not your pet neko, so don't talk to me in such a demeaning way.
avatar
Mawcykins
PostWhore
PostWhore

Number of posts : 1037
Age : 22
Location : glacier cove
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/marcymarshall

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by MaidOfSteel on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:58 pm

wow calm the hell down, was a joke lady. i didnt agree with vocal at first, but now ur just proving him right

_________________
avatar
MaidOfSteel
KOTOKO.
KOTOKO.

Number of posts : 1675
Age : 27
Location : McBucks University
Registration date : 2007-12-23

View user profile http://maidcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Vocal on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Mawcykins wrote:
Vocal wrote:i really don't give a rats as.s what you've been through. i don't care about someone who's flamed people in the thousands. i constantly got whispers on RF saying "watch out for mawcy, she's on the rag this month." and things of that nature, most likely the people you PMS'd on. you call me an emo and say i'm anti-social. i talk to people in the guild, the people who play the same game as me (DFO), and people who don't turn into the hulk every 5 seconds over the tiniest of things. you talk about how if i don't know what happend in ur life don't judge you? well take your life and deal with it in the outside world. this is a game and a forum, and it obviously seems you're taking your frustrating out on people who rarely do sh.it to you. i don't give a fk, i know tons of other people probably don't give a fu.ck. you need to calm the fk down and sort your sh.it out because all you've been doing is isolating yourself to a select few people and then just flaming the rest over a pixelated game. i'm at the point where i got bigger sh.it to worry about than flaming people over a game, yet i still do it for the lulz (CHINA!). but still, calm the fk down and just do something with yourself instead of turning in lucifer in every post. i'm done here.
Vocal, you are honestly the BIGGEST hypocrite I have ever met. You do the same, except I don't care what people say about me otherwise I would keep my mouth to myself, obviously. Just because I'm annoyed with you doesn't mean I'm on my period. I can joke with people who aren't a huge ass douche because the way you joke around with people you take it too far, and then it isn't funny or some of the things you say are very offense because like you said you don't know me, so how would you know what you said offended me or not if I didn't react the way I did? It may be tiny to you but to me? Not so much. I am calm, to the people I actually like. And I don't have to be friends with everyone that plays the fucking game. In fact, I could care less about you since I don't know you irl. I'm not calm with you because you're a dick to me in general, always have. Way back when it was for your cyber gfs and now you're up my ass 'cause you think you have some right or other. If I can talk to Jen or bruno etc without flipping a kiwi, but when I talk to you I turn into lucifer, then maybe you should take a hint. I don't like you.

L L

_________________

Bruno: "She's stupid it's like talking to a wall. I don't talk to walls I 45 them."
avatar
Vocal
I love Bleach & Naruto

Number of posts : 1298
Age : 26
Location : United States - New York
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Mawcykins on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:03 pm

because it's true.
and if that's your defense mechanism then cool.
It's done then.
And don't start anymore kiwi. I may not be on my period, but I'm not in the mood.
avatar
Mawcykins
PostWhore
PostWhore

Number of posts : 1037
Age : 22
Location : glacier cove
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/marcymarshall

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Mawcykins on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:05 pm

NekoMaidCafe wrote:wow calm the hell down, was a joke lady. i didnt agree with vocal at first, but now ur just proving him right
And obviously you offended me. So you're gonna get angry with me for being offended? I didn't think it was funny, actually and I don't think it was the right time to say something like that while I'm pissed off. And if you don't care then why would I care if I'm proving him right. I'm nice when I need to be, and I haven't said anything to any of you except for Vocal. But if he's instigating me constantly you guys can't seriously expect me to sit here and take it, especially over the internet, because it's not worth tolerating whatsoever.
avatar
Mawcykins
PostWhore
PostWhore

Number of posts : 1037
Age : 22
Location : glacier cove
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/marcymarshall

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by MaidOfSteel on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:19 pm

Mawcykins wrote:So you're gonna get angry with me for being offended? I didn't think it was funny, actually and I don't think it was the right time to say something like that while I'm pissed off. And if you don't care then why would I care if I'm proving him right. I'm nice when I need to be, and I haven't said anything to any of you except for Vocal. But if he's instigating me constantly you guys can't seriously expect me to sit here and take it, especially over the internet, because it's not worth tolerating whatsoever.

lul im not angry, my mood doesnt swing as much as urs. lifes too short to fret over small things. also, i didnt know u were pissed off, but that was dumb of me, since ur always pissed off. and who said i didnt care? in case u forgot, im NekoMaidCafe, the leader of MaidCafe, therefore its only normal for me to care about everything going on here~ well anywho, i was messing with ur head, but u took it too seriously, and now im target of ur flaming too. take a break, calm down, and lets think things over. the last thing i wanna do is to be added to ur blacklist, although its probably too full anyways.

_________________
avatar
MaidOfSteel
KOTOKO.
KOTOKO.

Number of posts : 1675
Age : 27
Location : McBucks University
Registration date : 2007-12-23

View user profile http://maidcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Mawcykins on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:37 pm

NekoMaidCafe wrote:
Mawcykins wrote:So you're gonna get angry with me for being offended? I didn't think it was funny, actually and I don't think it was the right time to say something like that while I'm pissed off. And if you don't care then why would I care if I'm proving him right. I'm nice when I need to be, and I haven't said anything to any of you except for Vocal. But if he's instigating me constantly you guys can't seriously expect me to sit here and take it, especially over the internet, because it's not worth tolerating whatsoever.

lul im not angry, my mood doesnt swing as much as urs. lifes too short to fret over small things. also, i didnt know u were pissed off, but that was dumb of me, since ur always pissed off. and who said i didnt care? in case u forgot, im NekoMaidCafe, the leader of MaidCafe, therefore its only normal for me to care about everything going on here~ well anywho, i was messing with ur head, but u took it too seriously, and now im target of ur flaming too. take a break, calm down, and lets think things over. the last thing i wanna do is to be added to ur blacklist, although its probably too full anyways.
you didn't think I was pissed off...so you thought I was joking with vocal or something? or did you miss that whole thing? You contradict yourself, first I'm moody then I'm always pissed? Or maybe, let's look at this the logical way, maybe I didn't appreciate vocal ragging on me and I didn't appreciate your "jokes" to go along with it? but that's just going way too far. considering someone else's feelings? omg that's almost being decent. I'm not flaming, I'm just tired of vocal's snide comments that happen to be an unnecessary act of instigation. Life's too short to spend any time being angry or upset. But life's also too short to be a door mat, and that's the last thing I'll do is let people I don't even know take advantage of me or annoy me.
avatar
Mawcykins
PostWhore
PostWhore

Number of posts : 1037
Age : 22
Location : glacier cove
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/marcymarshall

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by SAibo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:46 pm

C-C-C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!!!

Glad to see the forum is active again, but i dont think it should because of something like this. Especially since its in the application forum, where everyone can see lols. Let's just cool down and have a nice long break again.
avatar
SAibo
PostWhore
PostWhore

Number of posts : 1566
Age : 20
Location : Under your blankets =D
Registration date : 2007-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Vocal on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:48 pm

NO SAIBO

_________________

Bruno: "She's stupid it's like talking to a wall. I don't talk to walls I 45 them."
avatar
Vocal
I love Bleach & Naruto

Number of posts : 1298
Age : 26
Location : United States - New York
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by SAibo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:49 pm

I'm sorry. forgot to add the SMH.
avatar
SAibo
PostWhore
PostWhore

Number of posts : 1566
Age : 20
Location : Under your blankets =D
Registration date : 2007-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by InsanityxD on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:50 pm

-Pushes Sai Out- STAY OUT OF DIS OR ELSE YOULL BE SORRY...NOBODY WANTS U ANYWAY

Btw..did u know dat constant worrying/anger causes a 5 year life shorten?
avatar
InsanityxD

Number of posts : 767
Age : 24
Location : The World Of Insanity ._.
Registration date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by ▀runo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:51 pm

jen ur a stat freak . _. im more wored about getting run over by a car i j-walk to much o,o

O BTW. WTFH ALU Y AM I ONLY HALF A STAR >:O?

_________________
avatar
▀runo
Resident Chunky butt
Resident Chunky butt

Number of posts : 1770
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by InsanityxD on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:52 pm

i care about my appearance and my life thank u very much
avatar
InsanityxD

Number of posts : 767
Age : 24
Location : The World Of Insanity ._.
Registration date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by MaidOfSteel on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:52 pm

Mawcykins wrote:you didn't think I was pissed off...so you thought I was joking with vocal or something? or did you miss that whole thing? You contradict yourself, first I'm moody then I'm always pissed? Or maybe, let's look at this the logical way, maybe I didn't appreciate vocal ragging on me and I didn't appreciate your "jokes" to go along with it? but that's just going way too far. considering someone else's feelings? omg that's almost being decent. I'm not flaming, I'm just tired of vocal's snide comments that happen to be an unnecessary act of instigation. Life's too short to spend any time being angry or upset. But life's also too short to be a door mat, and that's the last thing I'll do is let people I don't even know take advantage of me or annoy me.

lol? i mess with bruno about his 4year-old like typing skills, and about saibo's... well, about saibo all the time. i dont see them writing paragraphs of stuff in reply. i dont think anyone else here hates vocal either, they consider his jabs as jokes. JOKES, EVER HEARD OF THOSE? sry for hurting ur feelings, but its hard when ur feelings are so fking fragile.

_________________
avatar
MaidOfSteel
KOTOKO.
KOTOKO.

Number of posts : 1675
Age : 27
Location : McBucks University
Registration date : 2007-12-23

View user profile http://maidcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by SAibo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:55 pm

ROFL BRUNOS ONLY half a star! even im a full star :D.
avatar
SAibo
PostWhore
PostWhore

Number of posts : 1566
Age : 20
Location : Under your blankets =D
Registration date : 2007-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Vocal on Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:55 pm

smilies > stars

BUT FU.CK ALL THIS. back to the situation at hand.

_________________

Bruno: "She's stupid it's like talking to a wall. I don't talk to walls I 45 them."
avatar
Vocal
I love Bleach & Naruto

Number of posts : 1298
Age : 26
Location : United States - New York
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by InsanityxD on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:00 pm

The situation is whether or not bruno needs surgery to remove fat or a diet :x
avatar
InsanityxD

Number of posts : 767
Age : 24
Location : The World Of Insanity ._.
Registration date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by ▀runo on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:00 pm

ya hlaf a star and alu is no answering >:O

NO JEN UR FAT >:O

_________________
avatar
▀runo
Resident Chunky butt
Resident Chunky butt

Number of posts : 1770
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-12-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by MaidOfSteel on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:00 pm

lul actually nvm, if you dont like me poking fun at u, then ill stop. getting carried away with all this flaming. ill keep poking fun at bruno for going to school in a warehouse though.

_________________
avatar
MaidOfSteel
KOTOKO.
KOTOKO.

Number of posts : 1675
Age : 27
Location : McBucks University
Registration date : 2007-12-23

View user profile http://maidcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by InsanityxD on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:01 pm

my rank isnt Chunky Butt gg
avatar
InsanityxD

Number of posts : 767
Age : 24
Location : The World Of Insanity ._.
Registration date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum