Witch Build

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Witch Build

Post by InsanityxD on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Make a different one plz? My witch is only lvl11 but I still worry ._.
InsanityxD

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2009-12-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vocal on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:54 pm

NekoMaidCafe wrote:this guy came to me asking for lv40 scythes while his exo was like lv2

LOL he did the same to me. fking bum

Bruno: "She's stupid it's like talking to a wall. I don't talk to walls I 45 them."
Vocal
I love Bleach & Naruto

Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityxD on Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:00 pm

lmfaorofl ._.
InsanityxD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Exiel on Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:29 pm

Dam bruno...smh...
lol
Exiel

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaidOfSteel on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:17 pm

dont make a witch lol, i just watched a bunch of pvp videos

basically they run around spamming AOEs. once they got the opponent trapped, they just cube them
there is no melee witch video (thats my build lul)

KOTOKO.

Number of posts : 1675
Registration date : 2007-12-23

View user profile http://maidcafe.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityxD on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:22 pm

I'm making all mages including ele D:

Last edited by InsanityxD on Thu May 06, 2010 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
InsanityxD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vocal on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:28 pm

NekoMaidCafe wrote:dont make a witch lol, i just watched a bunch of pvp videos

basically they run around spamming AOEs. once they got the opponent trapped, they just cube them
there is no melee witch video (thats my build lul)

I WONDER WHY, LOL.

Bruno: "She's stupid it's like talking to a wall. I don't talk to walls I 45 them."
Vocal
I love Bleach & Naruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaidOfSteel on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:59 pm

cuz koreans are a bunch of wimps

also, why not have melee witch? i find they got good potential with the hax dragon fang. the problem is the super shtty def along with the light weight of all mage classes.

KOTOKO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vocal on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:54 pm

cause witches are fking gg'd when they get caught, hence why all witches just fking roid up their AOE's and camp.

if u face a good mech = r.i.p
once priest patch hits = r.i.p
if you face a striker (or whichever has super armor) = r.i.p
summoners = r.i.p

i think melee witches would only fair well with slayers and pre-patch exos and monks

btw kotoko, how come u aint on msn LOL

EDIT: FKKKK THAT FILTERRRRR. 30 seconds to edit?!
Vocal
I love Bleach & Naruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerberus on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:00 pm

lul slayers..blade masters = super armor out the ass

Demonic President Amy

Number of posts : 1106

View user profile http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_%28demon%29

Back to top Go down

Post by Vocal on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:05 pm

oh yeah forgot about them blade fkers. i made one, fk them, fk them all.

Vocal
I love Bleach & Naruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaidOfSteel on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Vocal wrote:cause witches are fking gg'd when they get caught, hence why all witches just fking roid up their AOE's and camp.

if u face a good mech = r.i.p
once priest patch hits = r.i.p
if you face a striker (or whichever has super armor) = r.i.p
summoners = r.i.p

i think melee witches would only fair well with slayers and pre-patch exos and monks

btw kotoko, how come u aint on msn LOL

EDIT: FKKKK THAT FILTERRRRR. 30 seconds to edit?!

uhhhh no

witch = screwed against monks and exos and slayers. not so much against everything else
if a good exo tiger grids the whole field and keeps distance, then witch = screwed
if a monk catches a witch in a combo, then witch = screwed cuz mages are the easiest class to combo (they weight nothing and bounce off the ground alot)
slayers = superarmor4lyfe + pretty good y/x/z axis range with each swing

mechs and summoners arent that much trouble, emm kinda bounces off every monster/bot and eventually hits the user. also they're ez to corner, where witch AOE = gg
strikers arent that much of a problem either, they tend to run into witches, so manteau = gg. i dont usually have a problem against fighters, apart from aloo >=O fking abusive invincibility frame + mad combos, and he rushes like a bull

also, im not on msn cuz im at school studying for my exam tomorrow

edit: i think wat u said about witches might make sense with a AOE oriented build, but im talking about my melee witch build. overall, melee witch = not bad at all for pvp. the problem with my build is that i included florae collider, lv45 light skill, and that thing blows dogs for quarters lol. should have invested my points into ice instead, and get that fire AOE for better trapping (but that would make me into a AOE witch >.>)

KOTOKO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vocal on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:28 pm

witches can just tele out of a monks combo, and all you need to worry about is will driver, then you can just run around and spam ur fking flying sht and use manteau or fking w/e. and ur supposed to bum rush exorcists before they can even get out white tigers. just use manteau when they use GWL which is pretty predictable. their tornado isnt much to worry about since ur not a fking turtle like exorcists in terms of speed. jsut manteau spam them = r.i.p

and if you face a cube spamming mechanic = r.i.p, idc what you say about that cause that's the deal with basically everyone. slid spam to avoid them aerials and tempster + that fking gatling fireball thing == r.i.p

summoners will lag and spam summons out the a.s.s and since you're physical its gonna be a pain to get past their summons if u dont have that much AOE. idk what summoners u face but the ones i fought were a pain in the dik and r.i.p'd everything with their lvl 45 sht

and well blade masters i dont even need to comment on

phy witch = smh,
magic witch = fking delete ur acc, annoying a.ss. fks

Vocal
I love Bleach & Naruto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaidOfSteel on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:38 pm

u know, theres like a 30 second cooldown on that phase shift, and im not a bm so its only lv1. that means i stay still after warping for a good half a second, enough time for them to combo me again.

also, like i said, use EMM on that tempester o.o
emm has like infinite z axis, fking rapes tempester in the ass.

for summoners, my florae collider might prove useful for once, lock them all in the huge circle and lightning that shht.

cant rush exos, that big upper thing that they do with the super armor = annoying as fk, and manteau has cooldown u know

KOTOKO.

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityxD on Sun May 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Neko~. I got this random build from another witch. It doesn't look trustful, so im going to ask you. Instead of repeatably making posts/comments, you can fix it up and add the remaining points in one link. Please and Thank You :O

http://www.aradsociety.com/planner/?class=witch#050:uLe9PbvAbvMbvQk0TbuDbuSbvSf0UbxKcxMcxLcxRfxOdxNcyAqxSdxUfxWfxTbyBlxYlxXfyDgyGbyEbyFb
InsanityxD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaidOfSteel on Sun May 02, 2010 11:15 pm

this build is gey lol, has a bit of everything but doesnt specialize in anything. basically ur gonna be doing crap damage most of the time, since witch skills are fixed. also, theres a bunch of useless skills in this build, like pluto and hodor. i dunno why the hell anyone would want pluto on a witch, u cant move around with it unless ur ele. hodor is also useless, cuz flyswatter = much better for summoning loads of stuff. u also dont need any of the cancels, since ur not gonna be using any normal atks on the ground. flyswatter cancel is useful though i heard, justa lil bit useful since it makes the swatter hit a lil bit faster. this build doesnt even have dragon fang lol, thats like one of the best skills for witches, second to manteau

i cant fix this build, throw it out the window. just tell me wat type of witch u prefer and ill make u a new one. with the huge SP contraints, this build isnt even viable in the long term.

ill narrow the choices down for u:
Dark = Melee, VERY dam good for pvp
Fire = AOE magic, good for pvp and pve
Ice = AOE + ice drill, good for pvp and pve
Light = mostly good for pve, with broomstick spin as the main melee move

pick 2 elements. until priest patch kicks in, witches dont have the sp to specialize in 3 elements. the usual builds are the following:
Dark/Fire: hella popular build before the cap was raised to 50, due to gravitas and furnace being lv40 skills. good melee abilities, coupled up with furnace which hurts alot. basically, dark/fire witches chase people around and corner them with melee skills, then use furnace once they're stuck in a corner
Dark/Ice: popular build after the lv cap was raised, instead of using furnace at the end, use ice drill which is fun as hell
Dark/Light: my build lul, go check my video and see how i fight.
Fire/Ice: gey build, the tourny videos that aloo sent me showed some witch with this build. was fking lame, ran around throwing AOE's everywhere to corner people. AOE's area is freaking huge with this build.

KOTOKO.

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityxD on Mon May 03, 2010 6:43 am

Fire/Ice (I like ice and i love being cheap :D) build sounds nice :O

however, before you gave me these really awesome suggestions, i have gotten Black Manteau (Level 1), Magic Missle (Level 5), Shururu (Level 4), and Snow Dust (Level 1)....just in case these skills aren't needed in the build or it's too high, blah blah blah.

EDITED: I forgot i also added Mana Shield (Level 1) and Phase Shift (Level 1)

Last edited by InsanityxD on Mon May 03, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
InsanityxD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityxD on Mon May 03, 2010 6:55 pm

I know you call Magic Library useless, but i find it a decent skill. I also found that i didn't need to add Magic Missile to Level 5, so i was forced to have Enhanced Magic Missile and Broomstick Spin . You also said that the Flyswatter was a good skill.

http://www.aradsociety.com/planner/?class=witch#050:uLe9PbuEbvMbvQk0TbuDbvSfxMkxRdxOdxNkyAfxSlxUfxWfyBlxYlxXixVbyGgyEd
InsanityxD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaidOfSteel on Mon May 03, 2010 8:06 pm

magic library is fine if ur poor. its useless as in its easily substituted by mp pots. ur build doesnt need magic missile, but since u already have it, i just included it. dont need more then lv1 broomstick spin though, since that skill is percentage. flyswatter is useless for ur build, so getting panzer is viable (swatter has better chance of summoning at higher levels)

lv1 manteau is perfectly fine, infact its recommended. manteau = super OP skill for witches, and its ur only grab skill. since ur going ice, ur gonna have to max that snow dust (witches usually max one or the other) for the melee moments (ur not gonna have the mp to only spam AOE's at everything)

here, i made a build for u. took out backstep since thats only used for flyswatting witches with dark mastery.

http://www.aradsociety.com/planner/?class=witch#050:uLe9PbuEbvMdvQkuDbvSoxKcxMkxLcxRbxOlxNkyAfxSlxWfyBlxYlxXbyGgyEd

i maxed shururu, cuz i heard it was super useful for AOE builds. it decreases magic def by a shitload once ur within range, so stack it up with some AOE and ur gonna be doing 2k ticks with acid rain. also got lv2 of the other masteries cuz ur gonna need at least lv2 of everything for awakening. saved 50sp for the awakening itself (dont grab the useless masteries just yet, wait till ur lv48).

i personally think fire/ice witches are super boring and lame, running around like panzies trying to lure u into some bigass AOE, but go ahead and make if if u want >.>

KOTOKO.

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityxD on Mon May 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Thanks a million :O
InsanityxD

View user profile