Guild MaidCafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spitfire PVP Build (Yes alu, i made a build)

2 posters

Go down

Spitfire PVP Build (Yes alu, i made a build) Empty Spitfire PVP Build (Yes alu, i made a build)

Post by Vocal Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:48 pm

http://www.aradsociety.com/planner/?class=spitfire#150:uEevWj9PbuMbvFf0TbuDbuGb0UbuNbuObwGlxKbvGkuCkvPbxBfvYfvXfwHnuBfwIixCfwDbwTbxDb

Idk, posting this just for me so I dont lose it (got like millions of bookmarks) and if anyone wants to use it go ahead. also if anyone has any tips (LOL yaright), feel free.
Vocal
Vocal
I love Bleach & Naruto

Number of posts : 1301
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Spitfire PVP Build (Yes alu, i made a build) Empty Re: Spitfire PVP Build (Yes alu, i made a build)

Post by Exiel Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:25 pm

Think I'll just go ahead and leech off of that. Thanks Vocal
Exiel
Exiel

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Back to top Go down

Spitfire PVP Build (Yes alu, i made a build) Empty Re: Spitfire PVP Build (Yes alu, i made a build)

Post by Vocal Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:54 am

Updated it a little. If you like the other one better then by all means use that one. PVP'd with some people today and I fixed it up a bit, think this one is better:

http://www.aradsociety.com/planner/?class=spitfire#050:uEjvWj9PbuMbvFf0TbuDfuGbvIb0UbuHbuObwGfxKbvGkuCfvPbxBbvYfvXgwHmuBlwIixCfwDbxDb
Vocal
Vocal
I love Bleach & Naruto

Number of posts : 1301
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down